24 November, 2017

INSPIRE YOURSELF, SET CRAZY GOALS, LOOK HOW FAR YOUR MIND CAN GO



Hello, sweeties!
This week is amazingly warm. Like it's not the end of November, hahah. But I don't complain.
One exam passed, yeeey. I just got the results about an hour ago. Today I spent a lot of time searching for the materials for next week presentation. I feel so useless during this time of exams, because, of course, I spend a lot of time studying for it and so on. It's probably because it's not something I consider so important, I mean, the uni, and everything that comes with that. I already talked about that. But I really fell in that state of anxiety. One day I feel great, the next day I feel like a crap. One day, it all has sense, the next day I ask myself if there's any sense. And that continues.

Here I have some the photos I find inspiring. What I'm doing is when I find something that inspires and motivates me, and something I would like for myself, I save that. That's my goals.
Look at those gorgeous flowers. Most of the photos are from this girl, Annie Jeffrey. She is so amazing, so sophisticated and elegant. When I'm looking her Instagram profile or YT channel, I have feeling like I can do anything. She is just my kind of girl.

There are also a lot of photos of Christmas. I really want to have everything nicely decorated. While looking at those pictures, I can feel coziness, warmth, happiness. I'm looking forward to having my own place, living with my boyfriend (I don't have him right now, haha), creating our own life full of love, peace and support. Lovely!

At the end, there's a lot of different photos. Look at this gorgeous, big mirror. Wild love. Dogs and cats. Fabulous dresses. Delicious breakfasts. Traveling. Just enjoying the life. That's the reason why we are here, on Earth, as humans.


Enjoy the rest of the evening and the weekend. Xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the seasonal decor inspirations here. Lovely and cosy!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete