01 December, 2017

MY FAVORITE 6

Hey darlings!
Today I want to share with my favorite bloggers and YouTubers of all the time. Maybe you already know about them, but maybe not. Maybe I'll inspire someone out there with this post. If it so, I would be happy to the moon and back. :)








Kenza is first blogger I find out on Instagram. I didn't care about her blog at first because I didn't know much about bloggers at that time. It was about 5 years ago. But when I read it for the first time, it was like I discovered a treasure.
She has that something that hooks you up for her blog. It's probably because she is honest, she doesn't  fake anything, she does what she likes and she is herself. And she is good at what she's doing.
Her YouTube channel here.











And there's Angelica. Her blog is such an inspiration. She can mix together so many different styles in one and it looks so good. That's a talent, my friends. As I said, if you need an inspiration, there is Angelica's blog - every photo she takes have that something, that vibe, that bad ass style. She is so powerful in her known way.
Her YouTube channel here.








 Kristine.I follow her for about four years now. She went from a sweet, high school girl to a powerful, young lady. About a year ago, when she finished high school and moved from family home to Oslo, living on her own, she totally transformed. By that, I mean that she became more aware of herself and she doesn't care about what others think. If she feels like capturing herself naked, in a sesy way - she will do it. A lot of people will disapprove that, but she doesn't do it because of her lack of self-confidence. She does it because she HAS a self-confidence. And that's a big difference. WHY you do something is a key to ask yourself every time when you want to do something. Or when you see someone doing something you find akward or disapproving.
She also expresses her feelings out loud. She don' pretend anything. Also inspiring.
Her inspiration at the begging was Kenza. Haha, remembering when I read her blog from the beginning. :')






Mimi <3 I don't know where should I start and what should I write about her. Her whole life is a huge inspiration for me. Her story, how she become what she is today, how she accomplished all that.. Her's journey.. I watched every single video of her. She lives a beautiful, harmonious and meaningful life, she travels a lot, she is a #girlboss in a full meaning of that word. She is so successful. You can also watch her story in a London real episode.
She really touched my life and I don't want to talk too much because words can just ruin everything.







 Kristin Sundberg. I found out about her two years ago. Her blog is so inspirational in her own Swedish way. She is so into interior designs, so if you are crazy about the interior as me, you would like it. But also, you can find a lot of outfits, food recommendations, and a little bit of everything. She stopped writing on her blog but she start doing vlogs on her YouTube channel recently. But still, her blog is worth visiting.








Annie Jaffrey. I talked about her in my previous post. I read her whole blog this week and I follow her on her YouTube channel for a few months now.
How that I didn't know about her before??
She is so sophisticated and feminine.
By watching her videos you got so inspired to start doing something for yourself and your life.
Her skin, her hair, her nails, her style - worth watching and learning. Everything looks so perfect on her. And she's not just perfect from the outside but from the inside as well. She's also into books and quotes, yoga, positivity, and calmness. I see myself in her.



Well, that's it for today. That's my top six favorite girls that come to my mind and have a positive impact on my life. I hope you like it.

Xx

29 comments:

  1. So great and beautiful post. I like it...

    http://www.ioannesstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favorite bloggers!! I also follow Mimi, she is very inspiring!!

    I'm going to check the other bloggers too.

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you shared your favourites bloggers with us ;)

    Best Regards - http://izabiela.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great post and I love your photos!
    I just discovered your blog and I keep following it, would you follow me back?

    Aminique

    Instagram: @fazlicamina

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divan post, a i ostali su super! :)

    Pratim te. Ako želiš, možeš i ti mene, nova sam na blogu. ;)

    BLOG | IG | FB | BLOVIN'

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post darling<3
    We wish you a great day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding new inspo! I wasn't following most of these bloggers, so I'm excited to check this lit out :)

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool post! I follow Mimi and Annie, but the others are new to me. I will check them out.
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these wonderful accounts and blogs. Have a great day :)

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Veoma lep blog, svidja mi se. Odlican post, samo tako nastavi. Hvala na kometaru. Uzvracam pracenje :)

    http://www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ne pratim nijednu od navedenih blogerki, ali sećam se koliko sam oduševljena bila kad sam videla fotografije sa Kenzinog venčanja, kao i to sa koliko je ljubavi pričala o svom posebnom danu. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely pictures wonderfull post dear keep posting..
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ReplyDelete
  13. za vecinu sam cula a za ovu mimi nisam, ako imas navedi neki link ka njoj :)

    super post!
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2017/12/new-video-early-winter-outfit-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Klikni na njeno ime, ima poveznica do njenog YT kanala :)
      Hvala ti, Xx

      Delete
  14. it's a very interesting and lovely post!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. These ladies are so beautiful. Thanks for the recommendations. Will check them out.
    I just followed your lovely blog (#36). Hope you follow back and let's keep in touch.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete